Inspired by Afoma’s post, these are staple contents of my handbag. Overtime, I’ve preferred big bags even though more than half the time, it’s barely filled. Really, I don’t understand the rationale behind heavy handbags. What the hell are you carrying? Anyways, medium sized – large handbags have my heart any day.
1. Sunglasses – for the relentless sun.
2. Hand Lotion – I have incredibly dry hands so it’s absolutely necessary even though I usually forget to use it.
3. Painkillers – No, I’m not addicted. I just prefer carrying them around.
4. AN pamphlets – I’m really tired of talking about the intricacies of my hair plus I kind of need to represent.
5. Wallet – Debit cards, IDs, Passport photographs and whatnot.
6. Shawl – to cover my legs.
7. Midi rings– it’s easier to remember to wear them.
8. Notebook – which I hardly ever use. I’m just so used to typing every single thing on phone.
9. Pen – so I don’t have to borrow in the bank or any other place for that matter.
10. MAC Studio fix powder – which serves as a decoration because I hardly ever top up in public.
11. Lipstick – whatever I’m wearing at the moment. Also, I rarely top up. It’s just good to know it’s there in case of an emergency.
12. Clinique moisturizer – Another decoration.
13. A Paperback – When all gadgets fail.
14. Cellphone, charger and power bank – I’m probably the only person that carries just one phone about.
15. Parasol – for the sudden rain. It’s not very pretty to get stranded in public.