Links I Love.
1. This post on The Lie About Falling In Love which is spot on.
2. The Dangers Of Making Jesus Look Like Us which is rather relatable.
3. This incredible list of 32 Essential And Inexpensive Tools Everyone Should Own.
4. As well as 21 Books You Should Read When You’re Going Through A Heartbreak
5. And this overwhelming 27 Charts That Would Help You Make Sense Of Makeup.
6. Donald’s post on What A Relationship With Jesus Feels Like is apt!
What I’m Listening To.
I currently have an amazing playlist which has been on repeat all week. I find it rather strenuous to listen to albums as I get bored of music easily. So, for now I’m stuck with singles. I haven’t had new music in months – I’ve been so lazy and nonchalant about it especially since I hardly listen to them. But this time, I found them rather soothing and decided to do something about the situation subsequently. Meanwhile, I’m gonna keep listening to them till I get bored-which isn’t very away.
1. You Love Me Anyway – Sidewalk Prophets.
2. Saving Grace – Point Of Grace
3. Shadowfeet – Brooke Fraser
4. Held – Natalie Grant
5. Worn – Tenth Avenue North
6. Forgiven – Sanctus Real
7. Homesick – Mercy Me
8. Love Came Down – Kari Jobe
9. East To West – Casting Crowns
10. Invisible – Kierra Sheard
What I’m Watching.
After reading the whole lot of books, it’s only right to round up with the Twilight Saga movie marathon. I’m not exactly sure of how I feel about the cast particularly Kristen Stewart as it’s still too early to tell – I’m currently on New Moon. All I know is, I am expecting more.
What I’m Reading.
It’s been such a tedious month. Between studying and reading French Literature, I barely have time for fiction. Nonetheless, I always like to indulge myself – even if I have to pull an all-nighter, which I have to most of the time – to let off steam and calm my nerves. I managed to read a few but according to my Goodreads Reading Challenge, I’m currently seven books ahead of schedule so I’m good to go.
1. I’d Tell You I Love You But I’d Have To Kill You – Ally Carter.
2. The Rainmaker – John Grisham
3. Fifty Shades Of Grey – E.L James.
4. The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner – Stephanie Mayer.
5. Fifty Shades Darker – E.L James.
6. Fifty Shades Freed – E.L James.
7. Ready Or Not? – Meg Cabot.
February was obviously the month of fifty shades. In the last couple of weeks, I’ve read about a dozen think pieces and I’m yet to find one that aptly describes the way I feel about the book. When I do, I’ll talk about it.
I’m currently reading;
1. Memoirs Of A Dutiful Daughter – Simone De Beauvoir
2. We Were Liars – E. Lockhart
3. Diary Of A Young Girl – Anne Frank (which I’m honestly bored with already so it’s just pending)
What I’m Loving.
I finally found an incredibly comfortable space for next to nothing where I can study and most importantly, have some quiet time. Plus, it comes with a sofa where I could curl up to with my paperback for a couple of hours before facing the traffic. It’s everything and them some.
2. Tea –
I’ve talked about my recent near-obsession with tea and how I’m always tempted to purchase every single flavour on the counter. But right now, lemon, hibiscus and green teas are giving me life.
3. Realmenrealstyle.com – I feel like women have more than enough resources to make right fashion choices but men are often always sidetracked. This site is such a breath of fresh air and style.
4. Taron Egerton and his accent – Speaking of suits and fashion forward men,I absolutely love a man in a (bespoke) suit. It does things to me. Which is why I can pay to watch the Kingsman movie over and over. I could literally watch those men all day particularly Taron Egerton. I think it’s unfair that a single man should possess all that he has including that accent. I was literally drooling! Really, I’m having a hard time picking between Eddie Redmayne and Taron.
5. Kelly Osborne’s laughter – In the light of her departure from Fashion Police, I’d like to pay homage to her roaring laughter which I’m gonna miss terribly.