1. My 9 going on 10 year old kid brother who’s been incredibly amazing lately. I especially love the rate at which he’s growing except that the tips are increasing. Yeah,he’s tipped in cash and kind.
2. Quora. It’s amazing how such a simple site amasses such amount of information and knowledge. I love that I can relate with people with mutual interests. It’s amazing really.
3. Clocking one year with African Naturalistas. Exactly a year and a few days ago, my first post on African Naturalistas was published. It’s great to be part of a team of ladies who are passionate about correcting the misconceptions of natural hair care.
4. The Bazaar which is easily my favorite Indian store. Asides from the
hideous default music played and intriguing store manager who’s still trying to perfect his English, it’s great plus it’s ridiculously cheap. Think of it as a miniature Shoprite. Meanwhile I still can’t believe they don’t stock Ayruevdic herbs and oils which is basically the holy grail of Indian products. I tried to get to contact them to no avail. Maybe I’d try again.
5. This picture-perfect photo of Gabrielle Union, Dwayne Wade and his lovely boys. Block out all of their issues, this is actually gorgeous to be honest.
6. This dope pre-wedding photo from Munaluchi Brides. I particularly love the background, the use of colours and prints
and her platforms . It’s really different and pretty.
P.S: This is gonna be a regular. An alternative for those days when my brain is literally on overdrive and words fail me…….like now.